Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sleep deprivation.

As I sit here at 1:00 in the morning, I can't help but wonder why in the world it is I can't sleep. I haven't done anything today that was physically or mentally exhausting...what is the deal? The only thing that I can come up with is just that I try too much. I try too hard to keep everything together. I try so hard to plan everything out for everybody and you know what? It's exhausting. I don't know how to stop. I've honestly been trying for years. It's gotten a little better within the past few years, and even more in the past few months or so. Maybe it's just that it's because I'm not at school right now and so it's harder to just "go with the flow" like I tend to do there. Gosh how I miss school...it's so close, yet not quite close enough. Until then, I must find some way to sleep :-/

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, you get that from me. :-(
    Here's the bottom line....do what makes God happy and you happy and the rest will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete