Monday, May 24, 2010

So Far So Good...

As you know, today was the first day of my internship :) I got there early (because you never know..) and as soon as I sat down my boss gave me an assignment--I was told to write a press release type article. I don't have too much experience with this quite yet, but I gave it my best shot. He didn't seem to have any problems with it, which made me happy of course. I was then able to design the layout for the page that this article would appear on. Unfortunately, that's all I was able to do for the day, but I learned a few new things & am proud to say that I love what I'm doing so far! I hope it only continues to get better :)

"Choose a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life" -Confucius

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all...where did you get your quote at the end of your article? That is on my signature line of my e-mail! Did you know that?! That's really crazy if you didn't.
    Anyway, glad you had a great first day. I'm really proud of you and excited about your internship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that last comment was from me, Dena. I don't know why it showed up as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete