Monday, November 21, 2011

Love, Me.

My dear friend,


This might be one of the most difficult things I've ever had to write.  As we approach thanksgiving, as well as the upcoming December month, I know a lot of hearts are continuing to break as we miss you from our lives; However, although brief, I'm thankful for the time that I did get to spend with you.  You were one of my first crushes...the "bad boy" if you will..we were nothing alike, yet I "worshiped" you from afar.  I'm not sure how many people I've ever admitted that to.  Although we were very different, you were someone I could talk to, could share experiences with, laugh with.  We grew apart some as we grew older, our families did as well; I always regretted that.  We were just different, but somehow the two of us managed to keep in touch.  Two summers ago, the last time I saw you, I can still remember the conversations we had together and I probably always will.  I'm thankful that although our families all miss your presence sometimes too much to bear, that we have all reconnected and are able to strengthen our "family bond" once again.  Your presence is always there, I can always feel you near.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate every sign and blessing you have sent my way.  I pray to you that you still continue to send them to myself and as well as those who truly need them.  I ask you to keep an eye on all of us here and to keep us sane until we can finally see you again.  I love you so much.. <3


Love always,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment