Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'll be seeing you.

With each passing day, I seem to miss you more. It just doesn't seem fair to me..I'm having fun without you & I desperately wish that you were here having fun with everyone too. The whole gang is back together, but minus one. I know it's selfish of me to keep wishing you were here, when you're so much better off, and I'm constantly trying to work on that. I see your signs everywhere. Each day they seem to become more and more frequent. I love them, so please don't stop sending them my way. They help me to know that you're sending your love down for all of us to enjoy. I keep replaying some of our last conversations & I know you're laughing at me for all of the crazy things that I do. Until we meet again, I'll be seeing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment